I finally shot those bandits part III

danishcomfort

@danishcomfort well done on your win, 2 wildlines and a cracker of a payday. Always nice to see a wildline on D.O.A. classic slot. Always will be.

On a 4.5 dkk stake which al take a guess at round about the 0.54 euro's a spin, and winning 20,475 dkk al take a guess at a 2700 odd euro win. Please correct me if i am wrong danishcomfort. Thanks. 

Well done and i remember you saying on a post a while back it took you 5 years to hit your first wildline. Now you have hit a few so its ticked off as one of those things to hit playing slots.

Enjoy your winnings, great post. 2 wildlines.???.

2 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@danishcomfort well done on your win, 2 wildlines and a cracker of a payday. Always nice to see a wildline on D.O.A. classic slot. Always will be.

On a 4.5 dkk stake which al take a guess at round about the 0.54 euro's a spin, and winning 20,475 dkk al take a guess at a 2700 odd euro win. Please correct me if i am wrong danishcomfort. Thanks. 

Well done and i remember you saying on a post a while back it took you 5 years to hit your first wildline. Now you have hit a few so its ticked off as one of those things to hit playing slots.

Enjoy your winnings, great post. 2 wildlines.???.

Thanks mate :D  20475 dkr in euro is 2748 and the bet is 0,6 euro. I´m great full that we in DK didnt get the euro back then, really great full. 

Archived