Koi Princess 400x 10/20-strat

Illbeoveryou

@Illbeoveryou what a picture, beautiful, i have never seen that before on koi princess, first off i havent commented on a big win from yourself for a while now and it was a pleasant surprize when i saw the name.

Congratulations on some hit, last spin aswel. Dont see many koi princess wins posted up so its nice to see older slots still have that huge win in them.( netent) 

I think that is the top symbol the red princess ? And 4 fully expanded wilds. A full screen. And full screens and 5 scatters i always say are a welcomed sight.

Last spin winning 40,000 sek - 3800 euro's. Wow!. Very nice win, good to see you back up in the winners area illbeoveryou, good post, and enjoy your winnings???.

1 hour ago, Craig smith said:

@Illbeoveryou what a picture, beautiful, i have never seen that before on koi princess, first off i havent commented on a big win from yourself for a while now and it was a pleasant surprize when i saw the name.

Congratulations on some hit, last spin aswel. Dont see many koi princess wins posted up so its nice to see older slots still have that huge win in them.( netent) 

I think that is the top symbol the red princess ? And 4 fully expanded wilds. A full screen. And full screens and 5 scatters i always say are a welcomed sight.

Last spin winning 40,000 sek - 3800 euro's. Wow!. Very nice win, good to see you back up in the winners area illbeoveryou, good post, and enjoy your winnings???.

Thank you Craig! I’m been talking it pretty easy after my Bonanza jackpot win. Top symbol is wild, it would have payed 500x for 5wild reels (Had 5 wilds reels not so long ago actually). 

I like many Netent games. The max win in the basegame on Koi Princess is 500x, in the bonus i don’t know. :)

1 hour ago, Illbeoveryou said:

Thank you Craig! I’m been talking it pretty easy after my Bonanza jackpot win. Top symbol is wild, it would have payed 500x for 5wild reels (Had 5 wilds reels not so long ago actually). 

I like many Netent games. The max win in the basegame on Koi Princess is 500x, in the bonus i don’t know. :)

Your welcome illbeoveryou. I really enjoy seeing people win. I no how hard it can be and us players have to savour the good days and good wins. Wee all no the other side of playing and theres plenty losses. When you hit a really nice win like you have its good and wee savour it.

There still is alot of good netent slots out thare. The most popular i would take a stab at dead or alive. That wildline players go after. Also the 5 scatters pay good to. But that will be up top i would say on most popular netent.

I think secret of the stones has massive potential if you can get a wildline on reel 2 and 4 and a 3 x multiplyer. Saying it is easy. But getting it. Just pure luck on what picks come out.

Also creature from the black lagoon. If you can kill the creature is got huge payout potential. So yes netent are out thare with volatility. I could go on and on, jack and the beanstalk, another netent if you catch it right can pay huge.

Anyway your win was a good one illbeoveryou and you enjoy your winnings.???.

Archived