300 shields 1300x 0.50p bet 300x retrigger

lottso slottso

Well I was shaking on my seat, got to 300x and first spin I get a good hit and a retrigger, landed some good hits non quite as good as @echofalls1 the other day but a nice payout from 50p, then went to captain venture and hit lucky. Swapped from the phone to computer then so my other wins I’ll post later but started tonight with £80 deposit and cashed out £1200 then with £20 I left in won another 600 on tiki tumble and cashed out another 500DC43AFD9-E9F2-4E5D-910D-86B89C832687.thumb.png.175390c5f249c5facd1d4c0f0175aa1d.png

15140F2D-277E-43C3-9B4D-97E40148E2A4.png

BA19EEA0-E7F8-4220-912E-F20FA5585712.png

@lottso slottso super well done on your wins, i have been seeing and commenting more on 300 shields lately and it is quite a hot game/slot. People reaching the x300.

Thats a really nice win of 650 for a 50 p stake size, 30 spins aswel. But i have to say a retrigger first spin AT x300, wow! The possibilities are massive., but overall well done on 300 shields,

off to captain venture and its always super popular although i havent commented on lots of huge wins from captain but good wins.

It can go insane with retriggers if in the mood. Your 272 pounds from 64 games is a good win and from a £1 stake aswel, its a fun bonus to watch play out.

In thare aswel is a super win on tiki tumble which is a very volatile game/slot when it wants to be so well done getting 600 from tiki?.

Super cashouts £500 from £20 you had left,  and £1200 from your initial deposit of £80. Great result, thanks for posting it up and enjoy your winnings,

sorry for the long comment, its just me at times i go on and on. But well done.???.

Thanks guys, I’ve got the 300x twice before straight after each other but only on 20p stake and they didn’t pay overly well, when this retriggered on the first spin I was just thinking one has to hit and it did but it could have been mega, the last few spins always seem to die off and run dry of wilds. I’ll post up the tiki wins later not as high a win but I love playing the game I hit 4 wilds in the bonus for 5 spins which payed big then hit the 4 wilds across in the base game but wasn’t recording think that payed about £200 after 4 normal spins. Very volatile can spin so much with no wins then just have a streak and it pays everything back and some.

thanks again guys and I’ll be having a drink or two this bank holiday ?

14 hours ago, lottso slottso said:

Thanks guys, I’ve got the 300x twice before straight after each other but only on 20p stake and they didn’t pay overly well, when this retriggered on the first spin I was just thinking one has to hit and it did but it could have been mega, the last few spins always seem to die off and run dry of wilds. I’ll post up the tiki wins later not as high a win but I love playing the game I hit 4 wilds in the bonus for 5 spins which payed big then hit the 4 wilds across in the base game but wasn’t recording think that payed about £200 after 4 normal spins. Very volatile can spin so much with no wins then just have a streak and it pays everything back and some.

thanks again guys and I’ll be having a drink or two this bank holiday ?

Good for you lottso slottso, nice wins, your exactly right about tiki tumble. Highest multiplyer i have seen is x37. It can pay massive when it wants to. Volatile. Enjoy your drink or two.??.

Archived