epic 30 mins on BTG @LeoVagas

ChubbyChecker

@ChubbyChecker congrats and well done on your win, all from £20 deposit. Its a nice feeling when these things happen,

i can see you have played bonanza 1 st and on a 20 p stake hit a nice bonus of £108. That got you going and gave you some room with your balance,

then on danger high voltage on 0.20 p stake you hit a cracking bonus of £252. Balance upto £364 and as i said its a nice feeling from such a small deposit.

You turned it into a cashout so good for you, congrats, enjoy your winnings and thanks for posting it up.???.

10 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@ChubbyChecker congrats and well done on your win, all from £20 deposit. Its a nice feeling when these things happen,

i can see you have played bonanza 1 st and on a 20 p stake hit a nice bonus of £108. That got you going and gave you some room with your balance,

then on danger high voltage on 0.20 p stake you hit a cracking bonus of £252. Balance upto £364 and as i said its a nice feeling from such a small deposit.

You turned it into a cashout so good for you, congrats, enjoy your winnings and thanks for posting it up.???.

Thank you Craig it was nice to hit the bonus on Bonanza and for it to pay for a change i normally just sit there for the ride and rip :) also i know people may think i should of raised my stake on Danger i think that myself now but I'm more than happy with the outcome at the end :):):) 

Mate if you had raised the stake would it have still come in haha, random and all that but whenever I raise because Ive won the wins seem to die off, my biggest wins in terms of X are always at lower stakes.

both super wins!! there is always that feeling of accomplishment when you start with a lower deposit and get it into the hundreds

Archived