Do Netent games ever payout to anyone?

jchneo

Games don't pay, ever, i'm confused as to how they have even passed licensing because nobody actually wins on them in these forums. I'd love to know exactly why they are still around. Their games are ripping players off left right and centre and yet this is allowed to happen for some strange reason.

11 minutes ago, jchneo said:

Games don't pay, ever, i'm confused as to how they have even passed licensing because nobody actually wins on them in these forums. I'd love to know exactly why they are still around. Their games are ripping players off left right and centre and yet this is allowed to happen for some strange reason.

@jchneo I understand your frustration, but keep in mind that every spin on every slot is a random event.

If you are running really "cold" on the slots, perhaps I can suggest that you should take a longer break.

Also, please refrain from posting topics like these as they will get deleted in the future. (you did 7 topics with more or less same complaint)

Thanks for understanding!

/fixed:

jchneo never uses his brain, ever, I am confused as to how he even passed elementary school, because at no time in these forums he ever said something intelligent.. I'd love to know exactly why he is still around. His behavior is annoying to everyone  left, right and centre and he is allowed to keep on for some strange reason. 

Archived