Lots of Novo hits

scottiebhoy

@scottiebhoy real nice to see all them wins my man. Nice line on beetle mania and spring queen is a beautiful slot in my opinion. Rumpel can take your money but when bonus drops he can PAY YOU. I like cleopatra last of the pharoahs. If you get to the top or 1 below on the pyramid scottie it can throw out a huge win. Ive had 4 before and they all came in.paid really well. I like it though scottie. You no when your getting a tease for the bonus on it. Also it can lock the reels during the bonus and it can keep going. Most ive had is 63 spins scottie. First time ive seen book of maya and still waiting to give it a go.  Amazon diamonds have the big long stacked reels that can give a full screen.  This is a really nice post scottie and congratulations my man on all these wins. Enjoy,  Top lad??.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:07, Craig smith said:

@scottiebhoy real nice to see all them wins my man. Nice line on beetle mania and spring queen is a beautiful slot in my opinion. Rumpel can take your money but when bonus drops he can PAY YOU. I like cleopatra last of the pharoahs. If you get to the top or 1 below on the pyramid scottie it can throw out a huge win. Ive had 4 before and they all came in.paid really well. I like it though scottie. You no when your getting a tease for the bonus on it. Also it can lock the reels during the bonus and it can keep going. Most ive had is 63 spins scottie. First time ive seen book of maya and still waiting to give it a go.  Amazon diamonds have the big long stacked reels that can give a full screen.  This is a really nice post scottie and congratulations my man on all these wins. Enjoy,  Top lad??.

Cheers pal Beetle mania gave me a lot of good hits but it ended up stuffing me! I wanted to see a feature with a lot of beetles but it wasn't to be. Appreciate the grats! As for Book of Maya that is exclusive at Bellfruit right now for UK players mate :)

Archived