DHV 2800x

Noble12

Hey Noble, 

Nice wins but did you get all these in such a short period of time or did you collect them and just posting them all at once?

Seems alot of 1000+ x wins in matter of days. Been playing slots for years but highest multiplier win is 844x Maybe I have been playing the wrong slots -_-

Ki4Life....unfortunately for me they have been collected for over a year, I’ve been sending them to NickSlots for a while over Facebook just decided to join the forum and try to be more active.  This DHV and the other one I posted yesterday were from this month 2 days apart.  You’ll also note my stakes are really low meaning I can afford to do 1000’s spins.  I’m like every other gambler I can post 100’s of sub 20 features.  

32 minutes ago, Noble12 said:

Ki4Life....unfortunately for me they have been collected for over a year, I’ve been sending them to NickSlots for a while over Facebook just decided to join the forum and try to be more active.  This DHV and the other one I posted yesterday were from this month 2 days apart.  You’ll also note my stakes are really low meaning I can afford to do 1000’s spins.  I’m like every other gambler I can post 100’s of sub 20 features.  

Hey it's ok I do not doubt the winnings, just that I could not imagine you being THAT lucky to get all these in such a short period of time regardless of your stake :)

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your winnings. Hope I can share my first 1000x win soon

Fingers crossed....my biggest X win was £600 from a 20p bet on Starquest....approx 5000 ways of 9’s and I’ve had a double wild line on DOA at 90p returned about £3200.   I only ever play BGT, Merkur, Nova’s and 300 shields usually I burn through my budget of £400/month....but occasionally I win.   I believe the easiest slot to get >1000x is Starquest I’ve had some bangers but as always on very small stakes which makes it difficult to justify withdrawing so I tend to play on and lose.  

Archived