Novomatic/Greentube inconsistency

Ki4Life

Novomatic or Greentube slots, someone explain me the difference, are your classic high volatile machines. Sucking up your bankroll like no other developer (well maybe Merkur comes close) but oh so good when a bonus hits. 

For someone reason there is an inconsistency when it comes to availability on these slots for players from the Netherlands. Yes I do know about slots not showing on other sites and accessible through a link but that is not what I mean. On Videoslots for example the slots are under the Greentube name, but they only have a few. Popular ones like Book of Ra, Lady lucky charm or Captain Venture are missing from the list. When asking about it on live chat they say it is a license issue, which is strange because if they do not have a license why have a few available and some not. 

On Casumo however all Novomatic slot machines are available, so apparently the license issue is not an issue for the Netherlands on Casumo (or Casumo slacking of and not caring about land specific licenses, which is not the case btw because IGT is not available at all there)

So is there a logic explanation for this or should I just take it as it is and enjoy what is available for now. No idea on the ones available though, some tips on which one is most fun? Currently playing Caribbean Holidays a lot, most free spins, bubbles pretty bad and machines with 7s in them not so appealing.

781aaa8b8a321735a1c48168210b9f07.jpg

Archived