[SOLVED] Avoid Leo Vegas at all cost

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 21:42, bazza2281 said:

Wow you have gone to far!! You have lost money and seem to be bitter about Leovegas done the right thing in my opinion and proved they have done with your last few ridiculous posts.

I don't care about the money I have lost. You obviously did not read the post. 

I just want to mention that this situation may be marked as SOLVED!
Daniel made an effort and took this to higher level and I am happy we finally could reach an agreement regarding this. 

One of the main reasons that Leo Vegas decided to pay me back was that the handling time was to long. 
Leo Vegas received an email that they took as very serious content from me and it took 14 days until responsible gaming paused my account. 
That is the main reason. It took way to much time. Instant action should have been taken against my account. 

Let me give an example: 

Member X writes to a gambling site: I have lost everything, might kill myself tonight. 
And then the gambling site takes 14 days to pause the account or take any action. 
Is that reasonable? No. 

Let me just say that the above text is an extreme example and nothing close to what I wrote but still. 
The handling time was to long and therefore Leo decided that it was fair to pay out. 

I am happy with the solution and it feels good to put an end to this. 
This was never about the money itself. If you think that, then you have completely misunderstood my p.o.v. 

Have a nice weekend. 

Edited by fraudmaud
  • Skylined87 changed the title to [SOLVED] Avoid Leo Vegas at all cost
  • 4 years later...

If and when my deposits don't go missing the same games I play on other online gambling sites eventually give me a win. This site whoever does not let you use quick spin or spin stop features not do they payout the same as other sites it's a 99% loss rate from my experience. Yet the platform is modified from  provider.... Do not trust