Lord of the Ocean Jackpot 5000x

goodgreed

6 hours ago, goodgreed said:

Hi all.

After 3 months of bad runs, just won big!
30p bet on Lord of the Ocean at rizk.com.

big2.png

Final total after free spin £1503.90p, Got another free spin afterwards with same symbol but paid £10, I think its dried up.

Absolutely incredible mate, did you join Rizk via my stream? :D

Congrats!

Hi nick

I think I did join rizk via ur stream. Didn't play after my first deposit cause they didn't have any novomatic. After one of my friends told me they be adding them soon ( who join rizk via your stream), I thought I check it out and it was available.

Too bad it was on 30p, usually do about 50p. Always like to get the highest multiplier, a few 500x and now 5000x. Don't think I can beat that again.

Good luck on rizk nick, back to work next week but I try and follow your stream.

2 hours ago, Atlantis7 said:

awesome win mate I've been trying to get a big win on this slot for a while, maybe you should use that win as wallpaper on your mobile to remind yourself on a dull day lol. 

Thanks Atlamtis7

Never been on the bonus on this slot as far I can remember, always prefer Book of Ra deluxe. Was playin low to boost my balance up and switch to other games. Not gonna save it as a wallpaper, just a reminder that I already hit the maximum payout and I'm gonna hit it again forever.....maybe.

Archived