Playtech - €1000 Worth Of GoGift Vouchers + 2 x Playstation 5's - Birthday Stream Giveaway

Shout out to playtech for such generosity!

I'm not really table games kind of guy but i do like some and Millionaire video poker I liked a lot. The guys at LetsGiveItASpin showed us the potential in their stream last week. Definitely a game I would play myself!

Thanks Playtech, you're very generous!

Live games are my favourite choice, so I also checked playtech game before it was famous. I like it a lot! Bonus is very exiting and there is a lot of potential!

On 17/07/2024 at 13:24, LetsGiveItASpin said:

streamer-1000x350-playtech (1).png

During the birthday stream, Kim and Hampus will be playing some Millionaire Video Poker. 

What you need to do to be eligible for giveaway:

- Post a comment in this thread thanking Playtech for the giveaway
- Share your thoughts about Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker

How we will draw the winners:

We'll put all the names who've fulfilled above requirements onto a wheel and spin it live on stream.

Thread will close at 00:00 CET today.

Thanks playtech again and again

It's so easy to understand the rules even for a novice like me trying to get into poker

Thanks for the giveaway Playtech, really appreciated. very generous from you.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker is looking good.  i hope the RTP will be good also, but since i am not a usual live games player (according laws in our country) I just wish Kim and Hampe will get the max win. Best of luck tonight, Happy B-Day and Ding Ding.

Thank you for the giveaway Playtech!

I think Millionaire Video Poker is a nice upgrade to the standard version! I haven't personally played it yet, but have enjoyed watching streamers play!

Thank you playtech for the giveaway!

I haven't played video poker myself but from what I have seen from the stream it has high potential and looks like alot of fun. Will definitely be giving it a go.

Happy birthday to Hampus and Kim also🎉

Good luck everyone ❤️

Afters this I also want to thank Playtech for the big, fancy giveaway, this makes the night probably a little bit better ;)

Millionaire Video Poker is a nice game, especially because it complemented the other Millionaire Games and thus significantly increases and expands the gaming horizon and the In-game-feeling of it! So a really exciting and entertaining Game! Big compliments for creating this !

- Simon L. -

Good evening team - thanks so much for the give away! 

I thoroughly enjoyed Playtech's Millionaire Video Poker Live. The game’s innovative twist with the Millionaire Round is something totally different the video poker genre. Playing with a live dealer adds excitement as per always! However one day is one day where I will hit that 2000X (we got to be optimistic hey 😜) but just a big thank you for the great game and awesome give-away! 

thank you playtech for this amazing giveaway and showing love to the letsgiveitaspin community. 

the concept of adding a bonus round to video poker and having a live dealer  was well needed and keeping up with all the numerous game shows that are out now.  only played a hand full of times and in profit from it so overall nothing bad to say 👍.

On 17/07/2024 at 20:24, LetsGiveItASpin said:

During the birthday stream, Kim and Hampus will be playing some Millionaire Video Poker. 

We'll put all the names who've fulfilled above requirements onto a wheel and spin it live on stream.

Thanks

On 17/07/2024 at 20:24, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Thanks playtech for the give

Though I don't have anything to share as I haven't seen it yet. 

Thank you so much playtech for doing this giveaway!

i dont personally like live games, but ive seen hampeman play it, and i can see how it fits for people that are degen. For me it’s bit to fast and i dont like extra bet’s, (including in slots) but for the degens out there (like gamle Hampus) it’s a good fit :) 

Thanks for the Birthday gifts Playtech

I love to watch and play the normal Video Poker and you made a much better game with your Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Video Poker game...Thank you very much for that...Its really fun and exiting to play and watch it...The bonus rounds hitting like a Sampiyon...Yürüüü guys

Thank you playtech this is a very  geerous giveaway.

Millionaire video poker is amazing as i love playing poker and slots it fulfills both sides so i no longer have to do both at the same time, makes sunday grinds alot easier XD 

On 17/07/2024 at 14:24, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Playtech, you are my fireeeee, the one desireeeeee,

Who want to be a millionaire had the perfect adrenaline rush and great potential to be the biggest, maybe add the option to add even more hands but that is the only thing i can think as a thing to look at.

Thank you Playtech for this givaway! Awesome that you guys are doing this :)

I really like the Millionair videopoker game. Has a lot of potential. Had a couple big wins as well. The first few games i had to check everything twice because its not that easy to understand the first try. 

Anyway! Good luck all! And thanks again!

Congratz Kim and Hampus, keep doing What you Guys doing. Everybody likes the stream. My thoughts about the millionaire videopoker? I dont like the game. The normal videopoker is better. 

enjoy your birthdays and drink enough haha

thanks to playtech for the giveaway. ONLY LOVE

Edited by Roheed jerrestudio