A tale of rip & (partial) redemption

A bit of storytelling to underline the screenshots:

Yesterday I hit a couple of nice wins on Helios' Fury (671x) and Beast Mode (967x), but in both cases lacked the discipline to cash out - and even ended up ripping some more, primarily on BoD and Immortal Desire bonus buys. All in all around 675€ spunked away, which is of course utterly stupid...

Today I had a decent run to make up for it. Started out with 100€ and got two decent features on BoD (didn't take a screenshot of the first one, since it was below 100x). After that I had good features on Beast Mode (1673x), Money Train II (888x) and Bill & Coin (420x) to secure a 525€ cashout.

Thing is, you don't always get these redemption hits. I got lucky this time, reducing the total loss to around 250€. However, that is still too much, considering I was up initially. Gotta remember to take it to Cashoutland...   

Helios Fury 671x.jpg

Beast Mode 967x.jpg

BoD 67x.jpg

BoD 148x.jpg

Beast Mode 1673x total.jpg

Beast Mode 1673x.jpg

Money Train II 888x.jpg

Bill & Coin 420x.jpg

• Like 1