# SLOT REBOOT # - If you could REBOOT any SLOT, create a BETTER SEQUEL, what'd it be?!

As the "title" suggests - reboot any slot, but have the provider make it better because the first one had potential, but was just kinda shite.

Mine is: NoLimit City, Road Rage. Great concept (sticky wilds wit insane multi potential) but shite execution.

Max bonus buy = 666x, max potential = 36,000x.

Meaning, if you do 54 bonus buys you have basically paid for the max win {well, not really} - but your average return on these buys are around 200x, I don't really see many better ones. And what really bums me out, is how the game (regardless of spins) give you 1 car in the first 3 spins and then a double car in the last 2 spins with two small - medium sized wins to follow.

Come on NoLimit, reboot this bad boy - but make it less predictable (it's so scripted) and introduce some cool random features that increase multi's or creates a wild line etc.

My typical bonuses - same amount, different stake sizes: 

208x

image.thumb.png.f32715da69909375265051592815608f.png

104x

image.thumb.png.9e2cc158b9e8dc5e3e107d0a1bb2d197.png

Excellent suggestion @Jamessco - that one was a huge disappointment. Raging Rhino Megaways was shit too imho.

Personally I hate the way a slot like Rich Wilde & The Shield of Athena plays: Incessant bonus teases that practically never land... And when they finally do, it's cluttering up the board with non-premiums for those precious 15-30x total wins. Nope, back to the drawing board PnG!

• Like 1

I would love to see a reboot of octobeer, a very old NLC slot. In the game you can get a base game feature if you connect to full reel banners. The bonus is 3 beer scatters, if they would to combine the 2 and create a super bonus I would be very happy :D Also Big Time Gaming add bonus buys to Chocolates already!