£20 to £4000 😱

Have had the best session ever last week and still can't believe it!

Started off with £20 and played all sorts of games on 20p, then 50p, then £1 then £2 then finally £4 spins landing brilliant bonus after brilliant bonus. Ended up with a £4000 cash out.

I mostly played on my phone and was stunned so didn't remember to screenshot/record but I have got the link for my biggest win of the night (and my biggest cash win on a single game EVER) which was on Wanted Dead or a Wild. Very happy with MrQ, withdrawal took only 48 hours. I hope you enjoy 😊

https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1005592043046&partner=298&language=en

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2024 at 22:36, LeeAlexR said:

Congrats but has this strat worked for you before??

It has but never this big!! I always tend to do low deposits £20/£30 and work my way up in bet size bit by bit, I don't know why I feel like it's a mental thing. I have often got up to a £200-250 cashout but my before this, my best on a £20 deposit was £990! My max deposit when I've previously had really good wins is £100. I've had £1500-£2000 cashouts before on £100. I also don't stay on the same slot/provider too long and usually start to withdraw profits, but this session just ran away with itself! 😊