Slots and table games that have changed or that we miss…

The 2 biggest games I miss are Power Blackjack and Pontoon.

In Power Blackjack the dealer pushed if she got 22 and you didn't bust or BJ.

In recompense you could double on hard 9, 10 ,11 and if you don't like it get another card instead.

Also if your first 2 cards added up to hard 15 or 16 you could split them whatever they were.

In Pontoon the dealer wins all ties and doesn't have an up card.

However you can get paid 2 to 1 on a Pontoon, (even after split) or on a 5-card trick (which beats a  3+ card 21). Dealer 5 card trick does beat yours but that only ever happened to me once, super rare. You can also hit on split aces and double once per hand at any time.

Edited by IguanaBob

I miss cryptological gaming marvel slots. Most probably didn't get to play them but I got 20000x on the ultimate hulks revenge and the fantastic 4 also have massive hits (usually one of the jackpots). Playtech also did marvel slots but was solid to win on them for me.

Screenshot_20240102_065659_Chrome.thumb.png.fe4eed067bf98901197d24393f0dc099.png

I also miss old school WMS slots like red flag fleet, cool jewels, star trek etc 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...