[GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

Skylined87

43.5x played on Casinia

Now where do i start with this one.... Worst BTG that i have played period. The concept of the bonus is not bad but it has a poor execution of it. Slow, too many dead spins before the coins land, if they land... i had about 7 bonuses not even one of them went above 50x. Cherry on the cake comes with the max megaways i had it maybe 7-8 times  5 times they were dead spins and the other times didn't broke 5x so why even bother to put it in there if u gonna rigg the heck out of it. A total chaos of a game. 2/10.

Screenshot_20231218_152147_Chrome.jpg

Going for one of the amazon vouchers this time. 53.77x win at Leovegas.

Review of the game: I find this to be very much like the original bonanza game by BTG, but in the feature it shines. I just really like the dropping coins that the feature has, and it feels exciting to see if many coins will drop at the same time. Sounds and FX's are pretty much also the same as in original so they are good.  A very good game 9/10.

falls53.77.jpg

Edited by thefan

35x Netbet

Here is a brief information on how this slot was created.

Guys, we are making a new Bonanza slot, so let's pick all of the things people didn't like and put them in the new one and change the things people liked. Let's start with the things people didn't like.

Yes, Bob?

Well Boss, you know how it's quite hard to bonus and the average bonus pay is pretty bad, let's make it even harder to bonus.

Nice one, Bob. Anybody else, Gary?

Well chief, remember that really annoying spin when you get max megaways and never hit?

Gary you nasty f*ck, good job. How about anything new? Yes, Alex?

I have an idea, when you get GOL and a win, let's play the scatter drop sound although there isn't a scatter dropping.

Incredible. Let's talk about the things people like. John?

To be fair boss, the majority of players enjoyed the original because it was good for wagering.

So what do we do about it?

Nice and simple, just lower the payouts and let the problem sort itself out.

Muhahahaha, that's that. Amazing job today everyone, I'll see you next month to discuss DHV2.

So yea, as you can tell, not a huge fan of the game. Hard to bonus and pretty much dead in the base.

Screenshot (216).png

• Haha 1
  • Trollface 3
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 18/12/2023 at 23:47, SNcA said:

Here is a brief information on how this slot was created.

Guys, we are making a new Bonanza slot, so let's pick all of the things people didn't like and put them in the new one and change the things people liked. Let's start with the things people didn't like.

Yes, Bob?

Well Boss, you know how it's quite hard to bonus and the average bonus pay is pretty bad, let's make it even harder to bonus.

Nice one, Bob. Anybody else, Gary?

Well chief, remember that really annoying spin when you get max megaways and never hit?

Gary you nasty f*ck, good job. How about anything new? Yes, Alex?

I have an idea, when you get GOL and a win, let's play the scatter drop sound although there isn't a scatter dropping.

Incredible. Let's talk about the things people like. John?

To be fair boss, the majority of players enjoyed the original because it was good for wagering.

So what do we do about it?

Nice and simple, just lower the payouts and let the problem sort itself out.

Muhahahaha, that's that. Amazing job today everyone, I'll see you next month to discuss DHV2.

So yea, as you can tell, not a huge fan of the game. Hard to bonus and pretty much dead in the base.

That must have been exactly how that went down - looking forward to your summary of the DHV2 meeting!

Not a fan either, had one really good feature (natural 5 scatter trigger, 338x), the rest have been garbage (between 73x and 0.9x). Like Golden Catch it's tilting af imho...  

16 hours ago, StallCation said:

That must have been exactly how that went down - looking forward to your summary of the DHV2 meeting!

Not a fan either, had one really good feature (natural 5 scatter trigger, 338x), the rest have been garbage (between 73x and 0.9x). Like Golden Catch it's tilting af imho...  

338x? Consider yourself lucky. I played for a few days, got 3 bonuses in total - 7x,11x and that 35x I got  like 30 min before the end of the promo. That aside, the game itself is frustrating if nothing else, especially playing it for the first time, you do a few hundred spins, get a tease and a win, hear the scatter drop sound, look at the screen waiting for the bonus to start but alas, that moment didn't come. Hopefully whatever comes next is better.

18 hours ago, SNcA said:

Hopefully whatever comes next is better.

Yes, I hope so too, since I actually like the "old" BTGs. Last couple of years have been quite meager in terms of finding new favourites. I do like Gold Megaways, Max Megaways and Wild Unicorns to some extent, the rest have been disappointing imho - especially Rasputin and Big Bad Bison, since they can't (won't) even pay on the best possible setups. Well, Merry Christmas @SNcA - there's always next year :-)   

On 23/12/2023 at 11:06, StallCation said:

Yes, I hope so too, since I actually like the "old" BTGs. Last couple of years have been quite meager in terms of finding new favourites. I do like Gold Megaways, Max Megaways and Wild Unicorns to some extent, the rest have been disappointing imho - especially Rasputin and Big Bad Bison, since they can't (won't) even pay on the best possible setups. Well, Merry Christmas @SNcA - there's always next year 🙂  

You are not wrong, the old BTG was class but I think that they got too much from their 'megaways' patent and shifted the focus from their games which is sad. Merry Christmas to you as well, enjoy the holiday season :)

• Like 1