Another disgrace from Evolution Gaming!

Djdes92

23 hours ago, Djdes92 said:

Funky time 3x staying alive bonus! Game cancelled just now as ball got stuck! All bets refunded no win! How can this be fair! Absolute joke from Evolution! Will never play the game again

It's unfair foe sure. I played one day and black stuck in for at least 20 min. We got to good multi to and then they cancelled. I was so angry I said never go back there 😂

• Like 1

These games are SO BAD nowadays that it makes me puke. I agree that this golden evo goose is dying. They are scamming players without any limits. Their games should be banned everywhere. Such a piece of scam with games full of bugs and clitches  that give them freedom to cancel whenever they decide...

• 2 weeks later...

guys do you still play Evolution gaming's wheel games or table games? i think the company is going totally to a wrong direction... these idiots don't realize that we don't need a ***king 3d version of some bonanza slot, but a simple live games that have even decent payouts, and not some rigged shit stuff with full ai player manipulation.

Edited by terror_82

I'm sure they will release a new wheel game in 2024. It will have 1000 different segments in a wheel, and 500 different spots to bet with 100 different bonuses. You can have one spin and then you have to do a new deposit... lol. Please somebody make some meme picture about that... 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, terror_82 said:

I'm sure they will release a new wheel game in 2024. It will have 1000 different segments in a wheel, and 500 different spots to bet with 100 different bonuses. You can have one spin and then you have to do a new deposit... lol. Please somebody make some meme picture about that... 

I am pretty sure they will release something every years but I dunno about something like that. If they make wheel too complicated no one would play it. :D