Who is your favourite LGIAS stream guest?

always hate to pick favorites when it comes to people, as some feelings might get hurt unintentionally, and in this case it's quite hard to pick! One guy i love to see more often is Henry - his humor cracks me up everytime (especially when some alcohol has been consumed :D)

But i'd love to see many others return as well -the ladies from Luna, Push gaming's hot rep, the CG streamer gang, Rolla, Phil (i think? the Irish mad lad), mackan, and tons i surely forgot right now!

• Like 1
On 31/05/2023 at 21:32, karlosthegr3at said:

Ice you rock was funny af

Was, tho not my favourite 😉

On 31/05/2023 at 22:02, TrustworthyC said:

always hate to pick favorites when it comes to people, as some feelings might get hurt unintentionally, and in this case it's quite hard to pick! One guy i love to see more often is Henry - his humor cracks me up everytime (especially when some alcohol has been consumed :D)

But i'd love to see many others return as well -the ladies from Luna, Push gaming's hot rep, the CG streamer gang, Rolla, Phil (i think? the Irish mad lad), mackan, and tons i surely forgot right now!

That is true, there's been many great people on stream, and many made us laugh. But I think the most laugh I had with drunk Ross and Christina, #freeross. 

I was literally crying from laugh. 😂

• Like 2
On 17/06/2023 at 09:38, bristolad_realone said:

Brother Sam was quite funny😁😁

Yeah, not a bad one. 😉

On 19/06/2023 at 20:05, TomEnTim said:

Rolla 100%

Rolla.... Hmmm, great guy but I always find him too calm 😉

On 20/06/2023 at 17:10, MrGumbOoO said:

@Slotspinner always brings the vibes with him.  The streams always go up a notch when he decides to show up.  

Yeah, he is a fun guy for sure 😊

On 26/06/2023 at 17:40, dispenseri said:

Reggienator of course

Good old times 😊

• Get in! 1
  • 3 weeks later...