The most bizzard bet?

Betting on things is something I've always enjoyed. It is fun and exciting.

Bookmakers around the world offer not only bets on who scores first goal, who wins the match, which horse wins the race, but they also offer pretty odd bets, such when the world will end( although no one knows how you gonna know you won if the world ended), if Elvis Presley is still alive, which celebrity will get divorced or married, if aliens exist. 

What is the most bizzard bet you made? Or came across? 😊

• Like 3

There's a bet from years ago I still regret not betting and that was Phil Mitchell from eastenders one day being clean shaven. Ladbrokes had a few crazy bets like this.

The most bizarre bet I done was a recommendation from a friend about how many suplexes Brock Lesnar would do in a wrestling event (think the bet won in about a minute into the match haha) and i Still can't believe they take bets for a scripted event hahaha

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Original Jase said:

There's a bet from years ago I still regret not betting and that was Phil Mitchell from eastenders one day being clean shaven. Ladbrokes had a few crazy bets like this.

The most bizarre bet I done was a recommendation from a friend about how many suplexes Brock Lesnar would do in a wrestling event (think the bet won in about a minute into the match haha) and i Still can't believe they take bets for a scripted event hahaha

Isnt there a cheese rolling competition in UK you can bet on? Just remembered I came across its once. 

Some bookmakers in my country give people opportunity to come up with own bets. Its crazy what people sometimes come up with 😂 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, karlosthegr3at said:

For me has to be £1.50 spins on terminator 2 like 5 year ago and I'm a person that sticks to 60p max bet too

How bizarre 😂 you go Karlos

3 hours ago, Boulder said:

This one is a funny one 😂

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-28025917

Imagine if he didnt listen to his friend and bet that hundreds 😳

10 hours ago, Original Jase said:

@ThereSheComes cheese rolling haha

Never heard about it? Google it man 🤣

• Haha 1