Eurovision 2023: Who Will Take the Crown?

It's less than an Hour until the 2nd Semi-Final and Obviously we all want Australia to win , maybe i am alone on that ... 

I must admit it's a guilty pleasure of mine to watch this every year and naturally have a drinking game to go along with it . 

Is anyone going to watch the final on the weekend ? Do you have a drinking game suggestion ? 

Most important question Who will win ??? 

I have included a picture from the Polish entry a few years ago ... it's something about their song that really spoke to me . 

These are the current odds 

• Sweden (4/7)
  • Finland (3/1)
  • Ukraine (15/2)
  • Spain (18/1)
  • France (20/1)
  • Norway (25/1)
  • Israel (25/1)
  • Italy (55/1)
  • United Kingdom (66/1)
  • Austria (90/1)
  • Armenia (90/1)
  • Croatia (100/1)
  • Czech Republic (150/1)
  • Switzerland (150/1)
  • Australia (150/1)
  • Serbia (175/1)
  • Germany (200/1)
  • Slovenia (200/1)
  • Georgia (200/1)
  • Moldova (250/1)
  • Portugal (250/1)
  • Cyprus (250/1)
  • Estonia (250/1)
  • Greece (250/1)
  • Poland (275/1)
  • Iceland (375/1)
  • Denmark (375/1)
  • Belgium (500/1)
  • Lithuania (500/1)
  • Albania (500/1)
  • San Marino (500/1)
  • Romania (500/1)

Could contain:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dagreenblazer said:

BBC has got an article today about a guy who used to professionally gamble on Eurovision - is an interesting read & always nice to hear of someone actually being successful with gambling lol!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65388335

Thanks for Sharing 🙂 

2 hours ago, nevslots said:

past its best this now , should be cancelled and never broadcasted again ! just my thought .. 

It’s definitely not being broadcast for the quality of music - not sure how some of these acts even got selected . 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nevslots said:

past its best this now , should be cancelled and never broadcasted again ! just my thought .. 

Agree, waste of money to organise this, bad performance. Seems like most people treat it as subject to make jokes about. 

5 hours ago, dagreenblazer said:

BBC has got an article today about a guy who used to professionally gamble on Eurovision - is an interesting read & always nice to hear of someone actually being successful with gambling lol!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65388335

At least someone took out something of it as it seems that artists who take part in the competition are not getting anywhere after it. 

• Haha 1
On 13/05/2023 at 20:11, Me uTube said:

is all bs when it comes to voting all politics 

First Headline after the win haha  - I don't actually care for the result , it's more about the actual performances and the memes that follow 

'Seems a bit too coincidental to me': Eurovision fans accuse contest of being 'rigged' to allow Sweden to win to coincide with 50th anniversary of ABBA's victory

• Haha 1
  • Trollface 2