Is this community dead?

casio

9 hours ago, casio said:

Most threads have 0 replies. There should be a big push to build up these forums. 

Not giveaways with active accounts, the quality of these posts are poor 

Appreciate the feedback, we're already looking in ways to make it more buzzing..so watch this space :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that a large percentage of posts on this forum are from people like "Erica Walters"  and "EddyCZW" above. They're new, and sometimes what they say is tangentially related to the topic at hand but they sound like a bot, they don't appear human.

Edited by IguanaBob
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, IguanaBob said:

I have noticed that a large percentage of posts on this forum are from people like "Erica Walters"  and "EddyCZW" above. They're new, and sometimes what they say is tangentially related to the topic at hand but they sound like a bot, they don't appear human.

Also seen that a lot or outright advertisement

On 20/04/2023 at 23:54, casio said:

This is what happens when you tell people to sign up and make any 3 posts per week and state all you need to say is "hello" or "great win". 

I would suggest you come up with other ideas, get some discussion on the go. 

congrats

On 20/04/2023 at 23:54, casio said:

This is what happens when you tell people to sign up and make any 3 posts per week and state all you need to say is "hello" or "great win". 

agree with you

Edit: the software has merged my replies. Just to note the effect I was going for was 2 separate useless posts.

Edited by IguanaBob
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2023 at 00:54, casio said:

Fair point, it's mostly to make sure people don't cheat in giveaways though, otherwise we'll get one user creating 100's of accounts to join the bonus hunt guessing etc.

• 2 weeks later...