[GIVEAWAY] 1000 EURO Sports Betting Competition

On 29/11/2022 at 02:00, WolverineWisdom said:

Love the World Cup bets! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers mate, it's fun to have some skin in the game. So far I've been extremely happy with the bets, been very unlucky and still break even. Hopefully we get some luck on our side :D 

On 27/11/2022 at 14:10, NoName1 said:

That would be great if you could ask them to lower it. :)

They unfortunately couldn't lower the minimum deposit but if you want to try out the product I can ship you €20 through PayFriend transfer, just give me your BIA e-mail in a PM :) 

https://betinasia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013546040-How-to-make-a-PayFriend-transfer-from-my-Account

7 hours ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Cheers mate, it's fun to have some skin in the game. So far I've been extremely happy with the bets, been very unlucky and still break even. Hopefully we get some luck on our side :D 

They unfortunately couldn't lower the minimum deposit but if you want to try out the product I can ship you €20 through PayFriend transfer, just give me your BIA e-mail in a PM :) 

https://betinasia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013546040-How-to-make-a-PayFriend-transfer-from-my-Account

I would wanna try out this Betinasia and also give you feedback 😊

I might get a late live bet in, when france is up 2-0 and there is 20 minutes left. The team that is behind always finds new energy and might still turn it around.

This happens in both USA and Austrailia matches. They weren't able to turn it around but Poland just might be the team that is able to.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, NeWbZs said:

I might get a late live bet in, when france is up 2-0 and there is 20 minutes left. The team that is behind always finds new energy and might still turn it around.

This happens in both USA and Austrailia matches. They weren't able to turn it around but Poland just might be the team that is able to.

I was actually ready to do the same but when they scored 3-0 it felt a bit too far away :P 

• Like 1

I have now been trying out BIA, and tbh I was hoping more. I think there should be more options in live betting atleast, there is only like 1x2, over/under, and asian handycap bets. But This was just a first impression. I will make some bets and use this site more to be able to give a better opinion.

Yesterday I had 10€ on correct score to be 3-1 on England-Senegal, 115 times the money. When it was 2-0 I just put 10€ on 3-0 correct score (4,4 times the money), was hoping that senegal would score one goal, sadly didn’t. But here is screenshot of that 3-0 live bet. if that will count to the giveaway since its live bet.

D4936545-0D4C-4CE8-B675-8C984FE17172.png

I think there's decent value on draw and a little value on Croatia today. I mean Brazil are great but at under 1.4x the money they're just a bit too big favorites in my book here. 3/5 from me.

On 05/12/2022 at 11:57, NoName1 said:

I have now been trying out BIA, and tbh I was hoping more. I think there should be more options in live betting atleast, there is only like 1x2, over/under, and asian handycap bets. But This was just a first impression. I will make some bets and use this site more to be able to give a better opinion.

Yesterday I had 10€ on correct score to be 3-1 on England-Senegal, 115 times the money. When it was 2-0 I just put 10€ on 3-0 correct score (4,4 times the money), was hoping that senegal would score one goal, sadly didn’t. But here is screenshot of that 3-0 live bet. if that will count to the giveaway since its live bet.

D4936545-0D4C-4CE8-B675-8C984FE17172.png

There's more options but you have to add them, you do it in "markets" up in the top left corner

0b329b1b91231d624dd6c9273ad034c6.png