[GIVEAWAY] 1000 EURO Sports Betting Competition

f708abedad2d692152a2340fd8d6d605.png

Biggest bet of the tournament so far, I believe the value is on France. Englands offence is very good but their defence has looked quite shaky at times which might not be too punishing against a team like Senegal but France should be able to exploit it more. As you know I'm usually a fan of draws in big tournaments but in this case I believe France should be close to even money. 4/5 from me.

1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Hey buddy, as you're the only one to enter you win the main prize, PM me where you want it sent :D @NoName1

Wow! Big Congrats NoName1 - absolutely epic juicy squirter for free! And you profited off the actual bet too lol! GG! (I couldn't win a WC bet to save my life this tourney!)

Apologies also Kim that no-one else entered - Thanks very much for running it though as was cool competition to offer! I'm waiting on new passport as ID atm otherwise i probably would have done, though is funny that even 1 extra screenshot could've binked someone €300!

Hopefully it was profitable WC betting for you, and your spreadsheet ended up in the black too!

• Like 2
On 19/12/2022 at 20:50, dagreenblazer said:

Wow! Big Congrats NoName1 - absolutely epic juicy squirter for free! And you profited off the actual bet too lol! GG! (I couldn't win a WC bet to save my life this tourney!)

Apologies also Kim that no-one else entered - Thanks very much for running it though as was cool competition to offer! I'm waiting on new passport as ID atm otherwise i probably would have done, though is funny that even 1 extra screenshot could've binked someone €300!

Hopefully it was profitable WC betting for you, and your spreadsheet ended up in the black too!

Get in mate, appreciate it :D Yeah, it's pretty crazy that just one bet no matter the size would have been a free €300 but I understand the product is a bit more complicated than a regular bookie. I really thought the better odds would be enough for people to move over but I guess I was very wrong in that case :P 

We ended up with almost €15,000 profit so that was nice. Had I placed the bets at a regular bookie it would've been €5-10k profit, depending on how I hedged the bets :P 

• Like 1