Unibet did not pay my winnings and closed my account

Dini

I opened an Unibet account on 16/10/2022 I depost £100 and I won the rapid jackpot £6887 I witdrawed £6500 and after I got an email I have to verify myself. I sent my documents and I keep on play and I won another jackpot £560 and some nice winnings. Few days later Unibet still not verify me after few emails and chat They said I still have to wait but I still was able to deposit and play. On 25/10/2022 I was played when account first time was frozen and after closed. They send me back my deposit £250 and they cancelled my all pending withdraws £14000. Do I have any chance to get this money. I paid by my on card, my own account. 

image.png

Screenshot_20221025_132532.jpg

Screenshot_20221025_132506.jpg

Unibet is very trustworthy, but it seems they are accusing you of cheating somehow, or something to do with identity fraud or money laundering. 

Have they told you specifically what they are accusing you of? In any case if you have done nothing wrong, you should file a complaint with the regulatory body, UKGC I guess in your case.

Hope you get your winnings!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...