Golden Catch first try (new BTG release)

Tried this one out today, and these were the best results: 136x, 126x , 123x and a 70x base game hit with one of the golden boats (10x in this case).

I'm not totally sold on this one tbh, feels like a mix between Spicy Meatballs and Beef Lightning, if I was to describe the gameplay. Got 3 natural bonuses that paid 91x, 34x and 11x - the latter was a 4 scatter trigger (12 spins, mainly dead ones).

I find the slot a bit too tilting: Those goddamn fish and boats not showing up when needed, bonuses where hardly one boat is seen on the salty waters, retriggers seemingly impossible to land (and I reckon you really need those for the multiplier to pop off).

I can see this slot go off, but I think a lot of stars have to align to get a stunner here... I put 750 DKK in and withdrew 300 DKK, playing on 1.00 DKK betsize, so a 450x loss all in all.

Golden Catch 136x.jpg

Golden Catch 126x.jpg

Golden Catch 123x.jpg

Golden Catch 4 scatter trigger.jpg