Wins of the week (>2900x total)

StallCation

Another mixed bowl of wins, probably the last serving for a while, as I've decided to take a break from slotting for a month or two. The reason is simple - I'm tilting too often, wasting good profit on shitty bonus buys.

Latest example was this nice Helios' Fury win (844x total) wasted on Book of Shadows buys giving absolutely nothing back. The latter has now joined many of its No Limit City siblings on my ban list.

Only No Limit City slots still getting played here (in the not too distant future) are Tombstone, Dragon Tribe, Infectious 5 and Fire In The Hole. I still like those, the rest can go .... .. .... 

Oh well, at least BoD performed a bit on a decent betsize for once. Maybe BoD has finally been fitted with the same feature as Gold King "that ensures that the RNG behaves exactly the same no matter what betsize you play"... Anyway, 329x on 10's doesn't happen often, no matter the betsize.

Beast Mode 374x total.jpg

Helios Fury 844 x.jpg

TNT Tumble 381x total.jpg

BoD 329 x total.jpg

BoD 329x total.jpg

BoD 329x.jpg

Extra Chilli 273x (2).jpg

Extra Chilli 251x.jpg

Book of Sheba 215x (2).jpg

Rise of Egypt 299x.jpg

• Like 3