[GAME PROMO] Misery Mining (Nolimit City)

160x on 0,2€ bet
Very well made slot from nolimit as usual. Played a good amount of spins in the basegame without any great result and bhought a bunch of the 3 scatter bonus and this was my best result. Very volatile when playing the 3 freespin bonus, but that is the charm so my overall rating is 8/10.

160x.JPG

Leovegas 1735x win 0,2e bet.

Feedback on the game:

The bonus is very exciting, and i mostly played this game on bonus buys, just a few spins here and there. You get to select from two bonuses, and the one that has less spins is HIGHLY volatile, meaning you can get paid close to 0x to 10000x or even more.

I like the fact that there are so many different types of options to make a bonus buy. They start from 66x your initial bet and go all the way up to 10000x your bet to just buy you in to the freespins, or make your way there from regular spins on the slot.

Graphic wise i would say 7/10, but gameplay wise a solid 8/10.

leovegas347win2.thumb.JPG.c1047c274622ae34795f15c20bd2118e.JPG

32x/bet size 0.2e

Not a fan of this game. I don't know why Nolimit City has decided to go to misery/sad road on their games lately e.g. Evil Goblins, True Grit Redemption, Mental and now this. Graphics and gameplay are of course top notch what comes to developer but theme is just horrible and I would like to see something else. Before the promotion I got little over 6kx from biggest bonus buy option but variance is just too high and it took a lot to get it. Tough competition so only random draw entry for me. 1/5

Misery.png

• Sad 1

215x - 0,20€ bet. 
Not the biggest fan of this game, base game feels boring, imo the base game is worse than fire in the hole. Bonus seems kinda the same as in Fire in the hole, cheapest bonus is almost everytime 30-50x and its over in 4 seconds. Also did try out the random bonusbuy aswell, got 5 times in a row the worst bonus, well that’s just bad luck I guess.. Over all the game is decent. Not great not super bad. 

EA088874-0120-420E-B7F6-B9523B880A6F.png

• Sad 1

We got the preliminary winners, some have been unfortunately excluded.
For me, important thing is the x amount (so I don't need to calculate myself as it takes extra time) and that the bet size is seen (either written or screenshot).
Feedback is really any feedback, could be very simple or extensive.

These are the results:
image.png

Random draw is accessible here: https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=2912070JQ5Q3E7L7E

• Like 2
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...