Hi - Newbie Here

mattchedbetting

Hi Guys & Girls,

I actually really new to slots, in fact I'd never played slots before until maybe a few months ago at the grand old age of 30. I just got started by accident really, I've been doing matched betting for some time, and there was a lot of value to be had in the slots especially some of the cashback deals - made it a free gamble. I've had some minor success (success for me is anything in profit). I'm not much of a risk taker unfortunately/fortunately but the online world of slots seems very interesting. I've been recording a lot of my time playing the slots (just in case of a big win), and I've been uploading them to YouTube, more for my website though.

Before seeing some of you guys streams, I thought a big win was £50... I seen nickslots win from when he was down to £6 and thought it was amazing.

Anyway, hope to stay around and learn something from you guys and watch a few good streams :)

55 minutes ago, NudgeShuffle said:

Welcome aboard. And 1.5k a week profit is incredible - well done to your girlfriend.

Shes had a good month, what can I say - I think her technique is because shes getting offers on cashback sites it's like a free gamble and shes being more 'risky' with the bets because its not her own money, and it's paid off - maybe next month she wont be as successful but at least shes not using her own money. I can honestly say I am 100% jealous haha

Archived