INSANE 50.000X on Money Train

wickedmu

This is sus. Was this a replay? (I don't know if Relax Gaming has replays). Having the camera ready and clicking through like the mad hatter when on way too much tea just doesn't add up for me when there's a friggin 50k x win. I can only speak for myself, but I'd drop the phone, probably tear the whole place down and scream like... like a goat or something. "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

It's either that, or both you and Money Train was ready to get the f outta' dodge and start the weekend :D 

Regardless of the above, it's a nice one. Congrats! 

1 hour ago, CGDL said:

This is sus. Was this a replay? (I don't know if Relax Gaming has replays). Having the camera ready and clicking through like the mad hatter when on way too much tea just doesn't add up for me when there's a friggin 50k x win. I can only speak for myself, but I'd drop the phone, probably tear the whole place down and scream like... like a goat or something. "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

It's either that, or both you and Money Train was ready to get the f outta' dodge and start the weekend :D 

Probably played it out normally and saw it was something special - closed the tab, set himself up to record and reloaded the game - would make the bonus play out again.

• Trophy 1
On 10/07/2021 at 01:12, CGDL said:

Had the sniper from the beginning once before, had a 4800X back then, when I bought the bonus and saw this I started filming.

About the clicking like the mad hatter, this was mostly because of excitement. 
If you need withdrawal screenshots as proof I will have no problem sending these.

Edited by wickedmu