Jump to content

Casimba.COM - will not release bonus with no explination.


Recommended Posts

Casimba.com had 40%  deposit bonus. Deposited £60 and recieved £24 bonus.  played for most of the night and won a modest amount decided to withdrawl but bonus had not been converted. asked live chat why and was ignored and was given a cut and paste response of read the terms and conditions followed by "you agreed to them when you signed up...blah blah.'    but according to the terms all I have to do is wager 35x on qualifying slots and thats it.  Acording to my gameplay history I wagered over £1700 but the progress bar shows 0% converted, so why is this?  The example they give is as follows in quotes. which indicates all you have to do is wager 35x on the deposit regardless of how much has been deposited terms and conditions here.  https://www.casimba.com/en-gb/promotions/terms?scrollTo=promo5

Quote

For Example: A Player has purchased £100 and received a bonus of £100, therefore has a total balance of £200. The Player has decided to play slots only, therefore, the Player must stake (wager) 35 X £100 = £3,500 before the bonus is converted into cash and eligible for withdrawal.

terms and conditions https://www.casimba.com/en-gb/promotions/terms?scrollTo=promo5

 

so whats gone wrong?

Link to comment

Yeah you maybe didn't hit bonus balance and alot of the time you can only wager with the bonus balance, which is good as you can normally just cancel the bonus and take your money which happens automatically if you cashout, live chat should be able to explain this without a problem if this was the case of course.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Jamessco said:

Did you play any of these slots?  As they are exempt from wagering....

 

exempt.PNG

Most casinos just don't let you play them and balance is zero when you load them up, all casinos should have this fail safe as new customers wouldn't be looking into the terms and conditions to much lol that's a hell of a list though 🙂

Link to comment

What I would have a look at, is if on the bonus page the wagering says cash and bonus or just bonus. I used to play slot on White Hat Gaming sites (until they said I wasn't welcome to use bonuses anymore after being up £4.5k on their network in a month), and some of their sites used to have bonuses that wagered on both cash and bonus, and some only with bonus. If you look at the bonus status where it says 0% complete, it should also say this in one of the columns. I can't access the sites anymore (self excluded after given back a small amount when I couldn't take bonuses) so can't check for you.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Mwright1712 said:

Most casinos just don't let you play them and balance is zero when you load them up, all casinos should have this fail safe as new customers wouldn't be looking into the terms and conditions to much lol that's a hell of a list though 🙂

No idea, not a member of the site, just used the link OP put to T&Cs, and it says slots 100% contribute EXCEPT those, so i'm presuming can be played, they just don't count.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Jamessco said:

No idea, not a member of the site, just used the link OP put to T&Cs, and it says slots 100% contribute EXCEPT those, so i'm presuming can be played, they just don't count.

correct, i assume you can play them but the wagering is 0%
I sent an email and told to  speak to livechat yet again, they just keep refering me to terms.  I was eventually told the wagering is with bonus money only, i can withdrawl but will lose my bonus, my complaint is the terms do not make it clear it has to be with bonus only again I give their example which is in the erms and conditions, which suggests you can wager with real money first.

For Example: A Player has purchased £100 and received a bonus of £100, therefore has a total balance of £200. The Player has decided to play slots only, therefore, the Player must stake (wager) 35 X £100 = £3,500 before the bonus is converted into cash and eligible for withdrawal.

convert that to my situation.,
Agricola has purchase £60 and received a bonus of £28, therefore has a total balance of £88. Agricola has decided to play slots only, therefore Agricola must stake (wager) 35x£28 = £980, before the bonus is converted i nto cash and eligible for withdrawal.

 

So that means their terms and conditions are misleading and wrong. 
 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Agricola_nms said:

correct, i assume you can play them but the wagering is 0%
I sent an email and told to  speak to livechat yet again, they just keep refering me to terms.  I was eventually told the wagering is with bonus money only, i can withdrawl but will lose my bonus, my complaint is the terms do not make it clear it has to be with bonus only again I give their example which is in the erms and conditions, which suggests you can wager with real money first.

For Example: A Player has purchased £100 and received a bonus of £100, therefore has a total balance of £200. The Player has decided to play slots only, therefore, the Player must stake (wager) 35 X £100 = £3,500 before the bonus is converted into cash and eligible for withdrawal.

convert that to my situation.,
Agricola has purchase £60 and received a bonus of £28, therefore has a total balance of £88. Agricola has decided to play slots only, therefore Agricola must stake (wager) 35x£28 = £980, before the bonus is converted i nto cash and eligible for withdrawal.

 

So that means their terms and conditions are misleading and wrong. 
 

Can you have a look at your balances page at the bonus, and have a look at the columns. It will state bonus and cash or just bonus for wagering.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Springo said:

Can you have a look at your balances page at the bonus, and have a look at the columns. It will state bonus and cash or just bonus for wagering.

shows zero for bonnus debit and credit.it bull though as it seems from speaking to a few people on their live chat that I can only wager the bonus if I lose all my money. if i withdrawal I forfit the bonus money.  It seems they are desperate not to give any money away.  they changed thej loyalty points as well, now you have to play through £10,000 on slots to get 1000 points which is the minimum to exchange, which is worth only £10. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Agricola_nms said:

shows zero for bonnus debit and credit.it bull though as it seems from speaking to a few people on their live chat that I can only wager the bonus if I lose all my money. if i withdrawal I forfit the bonus money.  It seems they are desperate not to give any money away.  they changed thej loyalty points as well, now you have to play through £10,000 on slots to get 1000 points which is the minimum to exchange, which is worth only £10. 

Yeah that's what I was saying to you that some casinos you only start wagering with the bonus money, this is pretty normal. Just cashout and forfeit the bonus is completely normal, non sticky bonus

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...