Game providers again lazy? bad design? pointless?

ryans_slots

Ok so pragmatic not the best provider out there are bringing out a game ' buffalo king megaways ' and I noticed the max win on the megaways is capped to 5,000x where as the orig buffalo king is 93,750x bet size my question is; whats the point in adding 'megaways' to a game especially that when in actual fact it could be a megaways anyway (the original) if you get the wilds in bonus it is basically the same as ways e.g 5 - 3x wilds - 243x
yes it's most likely insane hard to win the 93,000x and possibly easier to win the 5,000x capped megaways but would you play it? it seems to me just some games are adding megaways to their current games and paying less? megaways used to be cool to play it kinda just seems ruined now as 90% of them are shit anyway.

bkmw.png

making a megaways slot with a max win limit of 5000x, is the same as making a sports car with a top speed of 100km / h.

Pragmatic are in the wrong way for sure.
Others providers are doing slots with 20.000x/50.000x/100.000x max win.
I refuse to play a megaway slot with this max win and people should do the same.

I said this about madam destiny and gates of olympus. 

Both are terrible games. You would think they would pay out higher because they are capped (lol good luck). I've bought hundreds of bonuses on both games out of sheer frustration thinking there's no way they could be that bad. My profit ratio on those games is 1 out of 12 on average and I've never seen a win higher than 300x on gates of olympus. 

Fuck pragmatic. 

The sad thing is they are probably still in the top 3 in terms of providers because every other provider is even lazier and has terrible RTP.  

How the hell are all these stupid providers (belatra, endorphina, playtech, booongo, isoftbet, etc) ever plan on competing with the top guys if they continue putting out trash games with shit RTP. Hell how are any of those providers even in business anymore. I swear the only people who play 2nd hand providers are people who are sick with the top games, but then fall into the trap of playing a fucking belatra game with 92% RTP.

The whole industry is fucked right now and bonus buys are making it worse. 

But I love it at the same time, its killing my motivation to gamble and if i do, I stick to live games now. 

Archived