Jump to content

Quick cashouts casilando


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mwright1712 said:

The partner played on casilando, deposited 30 and cashed out 80 just to get her first cashout, took 24hours which is really good, super selection of games on here with novos etc, great layout and super easy to navigate the menus.

That's quick for them I remember it would take 3 days for them to pay me out. I stick to casinos that pay out within a few hours.

Link to comment

Screenshot_20210418_124108.thumb.jpg.ef77c7996f1979c242318d3bc90baeff.jpgSounds good, how it should always be at minimum. I myself got a Nice surprise playing at a N1 owned casino last week, from i request the cashout plus My documents because it was first time playing on the site. It took Them in total under 15 minutes to verify My account and complete My cashout to skrill and it was Even on a sunday. I wish All sites were like that. That Being said i have also tried waiting over a week for a cashout on another N1 owned casino, so dont expect Them All to be as great

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Geordiemag1 said:

That's quick for them I remember it would take 3 days for them to pay me out. I stick to casinos that pay out within a few hours.

Yeah it was quick and that was to visa debit and into bank account 🙂

1 hour ago, Orzabot said:

Screenshot_20210418_124108.thumb.jpg.ef77c7996f1979c242318d3bc90baeff.jpgSounds good, how it should always be at minimum. I myself got a Nice surprise playing at a N1 owned casino last week, from i request the cashout plus My documents because it was first time playing on the site. It took Them in total under 15 minutes to verify My account and complete My cashout to skrill and it was Even on a sunday. I wish All sites were like that. That Being said i have also tried waiting over a week for a cashout on another N1 owned casino, so dont expect Them All to be as great

Yeah it really should be 24hours maximum, technology today could make it easily instant or within an hour 🙂

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2021 at 14:59, Mwright1712 said:

Fkin hell, ye can't beat that lol 🙂

Its all changed after I posted this for some reasons  hehe , they are not instant anymore after their upgrade last week ... Now waiting for my €1380 withdrawal for more than 10 hrs .... 

Until two weeks ago , rizk was always instant when it comes to withdrawals , I have had 100s of instant withdrawals with them but not anymore hehe

Link to comment
8 hours ago, dublinjay said:

Its all changed after I posted this for some reasons  hehe , they are not instant anymore after their upgrade last week ... Now waiting for my €1380 withdrawal for more than 10 hrs .... 

Until two weeks ago , rizk was always instant when it comes to withdrawals , I have had 100s of instant withdrawals with them but not anymore hehe

Ahhhhh fs mate no way like lol typical eh, let me know how long it takes, nice cashout though 😉

Link to comment
Just now, Mwright1712 said:

Ahhhhh fs mate no way like lol typical eh, let me know how long it takes, nice cashout though 😉

Hehehe its like they read my comments here and wanted to mess it up lol ... Miss the rizk experience now , 17 hrs now so far , used to be less than 17 secs ... Why fix something which is not broken ?? Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...