[GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time - February 2021

LetsGiveItASpin

Big congrats to the winners 😍 Below you see their picks and when played I'll update with the wins:

Michael W - Crazy Time, pick blue
Total win:  €5* TBD = €155

Jack M - Coin Flip
Total win: €20 * 4  = €80

Teddy H - Crazy Time, pick yellow
Total win: €5 * 51 = €255

Oliver C - Crazy Time, pick green
Total win: €5 * 51 = €255

The first Crazy Time feature we get will be Michael W, 2nd Teddy H and 3rd Oliver C (hopefully we can do this in the same session, otherwise we continue the day after) First Coin Flip will be for Jack M

17 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Big congrats to the winners 😍 Below you see their picks and when played I'll update with the wins:

Michael W - Crazy Time, pick blue
Total win:  €5* TBD = €TBD

Jack M - Coin Flip
Total win: €20 * TBD = €TBD

Teddy H - Crazy Time, pick yellow
Total win: €5 * TBD = €TBD

Oliver C - Crazy Time, pick green
Total win: €5 * TBD = €TBD

The first Crazy Time feature we get will be Michael W, 2nd Teddy H and 3rd Oliver C (hopefully we can do this in the same session, otherwise we continue the day after) First Coin Flip will be for Jack M

Ooooo that's interesting, 3 CT and three different colours lol my boy blue all day longggg, hopefully 😉

Just now, Mwright1712 said:

Ooooo that's interesting, 3 CT and three different colours lol my boy blue all day longggg, hopefully 😉

Ahh there all separate, pray for 100x CT then into the bonus we go lol to the moonnnnnn, thanks Kim and Blanco 

42 minutes ago, Mwright1712 said:

Ahh there all separate, pray for 100x CT then into the bonus we go lol to the moonnnnnn, thanks Kim and Blanco 

Haha, get in buddy! Yes there will be 3 separate spins, the chance is always that we'd hit something insane and it's good to pick the symbol to hedge :D

9 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Haha, get in buddy! Yes there will be 3 separate spins, the chance is always that we'd hit something insane and it's good to pick the symbol to hedge :D

Me and the family and Mrs all gona be watching having a lot of drinks mate, epic Tues, just shows if your active on here it can work out 😉

• 1 month later...

Archived