Rizk - Random account limits being applied

Max_Megaways

Over Xmas I jumped through ALL the flaming hoops of KYC an POW and was informed that a NET loss limit of £600 a month would be applied to my account.

All good we think and then a couple of weeks later it's been reduced to £500 and also a £500 deposit limit per month applied.

Now since I'd already about £400 and withdrew £508 I'm now prevented from depositing anymore that about £100 

Really frustrating anyone else had the same?

I guess the UKGC have got them running scared but I don't see other providers have a baby over what limits are on my accounts.

I've always been a fan of responsible gambling I just think the gambling commission have it ALL wrong and are taking the lazy route that actually will not work for the most vulnerable.

8 minutes ago, Max_Megaways said:

I guess the UKGC have got them running scared but I don't see other providers have a baby over what limits are on my accounts.

I've always been a fan of responsible gambling I just think the gambling commission have it ALL wrong and are taking the lazy route that actually will not work for the most vulnerable.

They done it on nickslots aswel without even telling him 

• 1 month later...

Think about all the money you guys and girls are gonna save, with these limits in place. Gambling absolutely obliterates people’s finances. It’s great timing, considering new slots are currently being released with 2000x bonus buys. Gambling nut jobs will do there nuts in on those games. 

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, they set me to £250 per month without telling me, then let me deposit more than £250, but didnt let me play with the money that was more than the £250 - terrible - needless to say i closed my account there and got them to transfer me my money back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2021 at 04:23, Chindits said:

Think about all the money you guys and girls are gonna save, with these limits in place. Gambling absolutely obliterates people’s finances. It’s great timing, considering new slots are currently being released with 2000x bonus buys. Gambling nut jobs will do there nuts in on those games. 

Quit playing Daddy.

It's their money or it's not. As it is clearly their own money they are free to throw it in a fire if that's what they want.

5 hours ago, RockSalt said:

Quit playing Daddy.

It's their money or it's not. As it is clearly their own money they are free to throw it in a fire if that's what they want.

Negative. Gambling ruins lives beyond belief. Tons of people need rescued from the addiction. These new measures will help all those gambling addicts from self destruction. 

Archived