NYSPINS Syria 🇸🇾

Navyboy24

Wow I just looked up on the NYSPINS website and search for a telephone number! As I wanted to try and speak to someone after my 16 weeks off waiting on my £50,000 withdrawals. 
I found a mobile number on the website so I put it into my WhatsApp and sent them a message, I got a reply but it’s a person from Syria lol so why are NYSPINS putting a mobile number on there website from a person from Syria who doesn’t speak English or have a clue what I am going on about? 
I went on live chat and they don’t know either! 

8089E294-DB21-4F5B-8E13-C9FFDB1EABD0.png

B23E8149-CB7D-40D0-A2A2-EC57A44E7D6E.png

C5ED8E9C-21F6-4F2D-BB18-63A204219575.png

09B89C69-DD1B-4AA9-BCD5-0CE14E6A65C6.png

29 minutes ago, Navyboy24 said:

Yes lol but that mobile number shouldn’t be on the website in the first place. Just looked on the website and they have took the 1 off the end unbelievable 

Yeah its very odd having a +44 mobile number on the site linking to an external country. Can confirm the number is on the terms and conditions but would have thought they would maintain a landline or business number. 

No luck getting your money I take it?

I am still waiting on a reply from the verification team mate. You would think who ever creates the website would check the number it’s very unprofessional. You can’t call them directly which is annoying just emails and live chat which is bad. I will keep you guys informed hopefully better news next week.

nypins is part of Ibas and ukgc 

2 minutes ago, Navyboy24 said:

I am still waiting on a reply from the verification team mate. You would think who ever creates the website would check the number it’s very unprofessional. You can’t call them directly which is annoying just emails and live chat which is bad. I will keep you guys informed hopefully better news next week.

nypins is part of Ibas and ukgc 

Ah ok. Was keeping an eye but you keep creating so many threads so its hard to follow 😆 

Would recommend editing your post to remove the persons phone number and photo of that child. Just to respect their privacy incase they have nothing to do with NY spin. 👍

Archived