Benfica game fixed

Jadnici

Is it possible that this game postponed due to rain somehow ends up in a draw when there was enormous amount of money to be won if benfica wins

This game was so disgusting to watch, you could actually see how benfica side was totaly unintersted. They didnt even try to produce chances, basicaly they were just passing ball on the flanks and trying some 3rd league quality crosses

CASHOUT BUTTON WAS REMOVED . If that doesnt tell u everything then nothing does

Anything is possible, but please elaborate how was an enormous amount of money to be won if Benfica won?

Not having any stake in that game, some sites show me the following closing odds, that do not appear to be any extraordinary against a Benfica win?

oddsportal.com
image.png.5798fb7659e83f4ada48d7320f9ea588.png

Trademate, the 1.44 is Unibet:
image.png.5bfe0d0b67e0153515c3c5f1b3615356.png

Hi. I’m from Portugal.

Benfica is actually playing a disgusting football lately. Despite wasting a lot of M on otamendi, etc... the team is playing really bad. Even this guy suck.. vertoggen.. they are wasted players. 

Of course there can also be a bit of corruption mixed with that since they were not running or trying to create chances. 

Also a lot of gamblers always choose them for their multiples and since we had a lot of favorites winning this weekend, of course some had to fail. So I believe a lot of money was gonna be paid if they won. 

But then you have the climate factors, problems on the team.. etc. 

I’m actually a supporter of them, but I feel disgusted with these exhibitions. 

I hope sporting gets the trophy and fuc* this stupid club. Club of corruption.

48 minutes ago, Igor96 said:

Hi. I’m from Portugal.

Benfica is actually playing a disgusting football lately. Despite wasting a lot of M on otamendi, etc... the team is playing really bad. Even this guy suck.. vertoggen.. they are wasted players. 

Of course there can also be a bit of corruption mixed with that since they were not running or trying to create chances. 

Also a lot of gamblers always choose them for their multiples and since we had a lot of favorites winning this weekend, of course some had to fail. So I believe a lot of money was gonna be paid if they won. 

But then you have the climate factors, problems on the team.. etc. 

I’m actually a supporter of them, but I feel disgusted with these exhibitions. 

I hope sporting gets the trophy and fuc* this stupid club. Club of corruption.

Sve to stoji prijatelju, ali kad oni nisu jucer stavili utakmicu na void nego su ostavili za danas sve mi je bilo jasno

35 min benfica nije imala šut na gol od 60 do 90+, samo su se dodavali i ispucavali neka kao nabacivanja

Archived