Playatharrys. Com

matthew bryant

Hi I recently opened an account with these people placed a 50 pound wager which duly won returns 437.64 since which I've sent them the details of my kyc they then asked for my iban number which I was concerned about as I paid by card and was charged for it on top of the amount after contacting them on numerous occasions there customer service is nil, I decide to give them a time line to pay which was the 27th of December I then received a email saying your account is now closed and no mention of the moneys won I didn't see the reviews on trust pilot which has outstanding problems with this company especially from UK players they are apparently owned by ragnar commercial incorporated based on Panama but they supposedly have a Curaçao license this company is abject in customer care as soon as you ramp up the pressure about paying they close your account without paying I've logged this on a few sites so everyone is aware this site is no good for your health it comes with serious risks attached I didn't realise they have a rating of 1.9 out of 10 if that ain't bad I don't know what is I've contacted both the Curaçao gambling commissions about this but hold out little hope of payment can anyone help with information or what's the best route to go down even if I don't get my money this has to stop before others get burnt alive 

Archived