Truth about bonus buys (Iron Bank)

RJ-

Hi, wanted to share this overview and the truth about gambling. Be careful with bonus buys please, you can burn through a lot of money in no time ( this was 1 hour). I personally love the mechanics of the Iron Bank slot, but damn, have I lost a lot on it. 

Iron bank.png

This is the reasaon I don't do much bonus buys. One of the excitment of playing slots is getting to see the ''usually'' 3rd bonus to trigger the FS, when playing bonus buy at least in my case if I do a 100/200 bonus buy and i get a small win I always want to put some more, I get kinda of mad...

I prefer to set a deposit limit and try to get FS, if it paid good if not move on it was nice playing anyway. 

9 hours ago, Igor96 said:

This is the reasaon I don't do much bonus buys. One of the excitment of playing slots is getting to see the ''usually'' 3rd bonus to trigger the FS, when playing bonus buy at least in my case if I do a 100/200 bonus buy and i get a small win I always want to put some more, I get kinda of mad...

I prefer to set a deposit limit and try to get FS, if it paid good if not move on it was nice playing anyway. 

Totally agreed, will recommend this to anyone over buys :)

1 hour ago, Fona said:

Dont the bonuses have different volatilitys? Wich bonuses did you choose? All the same or?

Yep and this overview is the least volitality (left bonus)...... says enough right... 

Archived