Legends of Chess Bets

NeWbZs

So I like to play chess and without any live games everything now is online. That makes chess easy to follow and in my eyes lots of fun. Anyway we are to bet and I think i have some nice bets for you guys.

Legends of Chess:

Carlsen, Magnus VS  Ivanchuk, Vassily --> Carlsen @ 1.28
This is in my eyes an easy game for Carslen at 1.28. He has been winning everything the last few weeks and today will be no diffrent.

Nepomniachtchi, Ian VS Svidler, Peter --> Nepomniachtchi @ 2.00

Nepo has been crushing and is in 2nd place for this tournement. You get double your money if he wins and i just dont see him loosing this game.

Giri, Anish VS Gelfand, Boris --> Giri @ 2.30

Giri is great at classical chess but seems to be having a hard time, still i think he should be winning and with 2.30 this is well worth the bet. 

The games can be watched on Twitch or on chess24.com

I had Nepo and Giri right. Unfortunatlly Carslen blunderd in the first game and drawed the match. 

For today:

Liren Ding - Carlsen, Magnus --> Carslen @1.60
This game has been moved due to the time diffrence but still i think Carslen should win this easily. Ding is out of shape and has all kinds of internet problems.

Anand, Viswanathan - Nepomniachtchi, Ian --> Nepomniachtchi @ 1.80
Nepo is playing insanly good and doenst seem to lose any game. Anand has been in very bad shape. 1.80 for Nepo seems to be any easy bet. 

Leko, Peter - Giri, Anish --> Draw or Giri @ 1.25
Usually i would go Giri to win but Giri is the master of draws. I think this bet is really save this way.

Archived