+ev bet on Pokerstars

NeWbZs

Every week I get these kind of bets on pokerstars. A losing bet will give you a free bet of the amount lost. I have been using them a lot and made quite some money this way. I am not sure if everybody gets this bet but if you do i would say use it :) 

I have made a bit of a risky bet:  Ndidi to be carded. I think Tottenham-Leiceter might me hard game becouse both teams need a win. 

pokerstars bet.PNG

Bet PS.PNG

2 hours ago, NeWbZs said:

Every week I get these kind of bets on pokerstars. A losing bet will give you a free bet of the amount lost. I have been using them a lot and made quite some money this way. I am not sure if everybody gets this bet but if you do i would say use it :) 

Yes that is a good tip thank you.

I recommend all who are taking these offers to at least wager the free bet that you are getting on something with high odds, because you only get the winnings from the free bet, not the base value of the bet itself. 

For example: you lose the first bet and get a EUR 10 free bet that you place on something that pays 1.5 to 1. 
If that bet wins, you get EUR 5 added to your account balance.

12 minutes ago, vanHooff said:

Yes that is a good tip thank you.

I recommend all who are taking these offers to at least wager the free bet that you are getting on something with high odds, because you only get the winnings from the free bet, not the base value of the bet itself. 

For example: you lose the first bet and get a EUR 10 free bet that you place on something that pays 1.5 to 1. 
If that bet wins, you get EUR 5 added to your account balance.

yep this is good advice, i would say use it on horse racing win only since the odds there are much higher and more likely to hit a 6.0 odds horse than say aston villa beating liverpool with 7.0 odds

alternatively, you can just dutch the bet on another bookie using a free bet dutch calculator online or lay it on exchange to convert it to cash, u should be able to get 80% retention (40 euros cash from 50 euro freebet) if u are looking for 0 risk, this is also known as matched betting. 

Archived