The Marching Legions Grind

dankmanc

I'd be interested to know some statistics from people who finished the Marching Legions grind.

I'm still on the grind I've just broken even with about half the final stage left to collect.

What are your guys:

• Profit/Loss on the grind
  • x win in the bonus

Will update this thread with my stats when I get there :P

Sorry I don't have stat but I have reached the bonus from playing the base game once, never to be repeated.

If I recall correctly I had not lost much on 10-50 cents bets in the base game. The bonus was terrible, I barely managed to get the two-row legion.

On the other hand I have done about 30 or so straight bonus buys. Results all over the shop (a couple of times four-row legion!) so there is some good variance in the bonus game.

Good luck with the grind and I hope you catch a nice bonus 

5 hours ago, vanHooff said:

Sorry I don't have stat but I have reached the bonus from playing the base game once, never to be repeated.

If I recall correctly I had not lost much on 10-50 cents bets in the base game. The bonus was terrible, I barely managed to get the two-row legion.

On the other hand I have done about 30 or so straight bonus buys. Results all over the shop (a couple of times four-row legion!) so there is some good variance in the bonus game.

Good luck with the grind and I hope you catch a nice bonus 

Didn’t even know this game had a bonus buy as that’s banned here in the UK! 

Archived