Charity stream - SUGGESTIONS

LetsGiveItASpin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm maybe do some low stakes (not to burn the money that fast) of Bonus Buys on extra Chilli, 
everytime you gius Gamble and do not get to the 24 Spins... you eat a spicy Chili! :D haha 
when u get to the 24 Spins and win you can donate part of it to the Charity. 

P,S: Saturday is my Birthday! i hope you guys will wish me a Happy Birthday in Sweedish when i coe to the Chat :D 
Good Luck Guys

Hey kimmebro and blanco

Really nice idea Kim!

Maybe you should go on a bonushunt and evrytime you hit an onus you need to spin your selfmade wheel(with hot peppers waxing etc).

I also think that it would be fun to do something that is nongambling related what about an kahoot quiz i could make one for you guys if you like.pet

What about an slotcompetion. Each of you get 100 spins at 10euros the winner can choose an punishment for the loser.

Much love from  {DRK} JELLE

Hello @LetsGiveItASpin
I mentioned this during your livestream yesterday but you got a 2-roll there and then =D

Nowadays it very easy to create "andelssystem" (shared system) on ATG.se like you do on Stryktipset. But you don't have to create a team, you can just create a system and then make it "shared" and recive a link you can post to your viewers.

During this Sunday it's a multi jackpot and the first race start 16:20. Could be something fun for the viewers to watch together? Perhaps make a system that cost around 10,000 SEK divided by 50 = 200 SEK/share?

I play the horses every day, unless I don't see value, and could help you make the system.

Best regards,
Trey S.

Offer half of your winnings to a foundation that supports hospitals with protective gear. I'm a paramedic. There is a great need for this in the world of defense right now. Find a foundation or hospital in Malta, or anywhere in the world, and offer half of your winnings for protective gear. For face masks, disinfectants, rubber gloves, etc. I love your broadcasts. You are the best. Good health, take care of yourself. 🤗

Hi lads. 

Its all about having fun and playing slots but raising some cash in mean time right? So I think mix it together. Little idea. Let me know your thoughts.  

£30-£50 on stream donation = “select a slot” for 100/150 spins  

£50- £100 on stream donation= select a slot and stake (max stake decided by streamer) for 200 spins. 

£100-£250 on stream donation= 30 mins of being the dictator. They control the “stream” slot choice, stake (max stake decided by streamer). 

This would pass time, and it would actually be a dream for some of your viewers. And obviously raise plenty of cash. 

All best lads. 

Crowsnest1 

Play baccarat (or another 50/50 game). One of you chooses Player and the other person chooses Banker. The one who wins may smash a raw egg on the other's head. If it's a tie, you donate a X amount for charity.

Maybe that's funny game! :D If you do this, please do it on Saturday around midnight!! I'm looking forward to it!!

Hey Kim and Blanco,

mybe you could try the reverse gale strat on roulette start with like 10€ on a color and stay on it how long as possible and always double the bet last time i started it and hit the color black 14 times in a row and i played 12 times got an profit over 4k only by starting with 1€ couple min after it it hit again red color 15 times in a row that would be a great win and there are a lot of times a saw it hitting 8-9 times in a row  even with 10€ theres a big profit in it maybe you could try this one timefor fun

Archived