Sunflakes betting challenge in TI7 Dota 2

Main event day 2

Short prediction today since im busy tonight. Profit occurs yesterday even if i lost 2 BO1 (was expected). Chinese teams were stronger than people thought and i think this will be the trend today aswell. My first two bets are pretty risky but pretty sure at least one of them will happen. Good odds on Secret to win and i see Liquid and Secret being pretty even for the moment.

LFY

TNC

BO3

LFY to win 2-0

€50,00

LGD

VP

BO3

LGD to win 2-0

€50,00

Team Liquid

Team Secret

BO3

Team Secret to win

€50,00

EG

Team Empire

BO3

No good odds for the moment, might add a bet later on.

€0,00

Main event day 3

Yesterday did not go as expected, havent seen Empire - EG yet but that result was suprising and VP looked very very strong. Also i thought my team secret bet would kick in since they won first game.

TNC OG BO2 TNC to win 2,55 €50,00 Rematch from last year but OG has a different team. I think OG wont do the same mistake as last year but TNC plays with their hearts and pure agro so i think its value for the odds.
LGD DC BO2 LGD to win 2-0 1,85 €50,00 Even if LGD lost yesterday, i still see them as a better team and DC has been looking impressive from time to time but i think they go out this round.
Newbee IG BO2 Newbee to win 2-0 2,6 €50,00 Woul bet draw if i could but good oods for Newbee taking it 2-0
LFY VP BO2 LFY to win 2-0 3 €50,00 A mentioned before, VP played really really well yesterday but so did LFY. In fact i would say LFY have been more impressive and consistant. This game can go any way so its a risky bet but i think 3 in odds is great for a team like LFY.