Europa- and Stryktipset double Jackpot round

LetsGiveItASpin

Hey everyone,

Double jackpot round coming up on Europa and Stryktipset on 30th of October and 2nd of November, I opened one bet for Europa and two for Stryktipset, mainly because I like the games on Saturday better but both are obviously good value when there's a jackpot. Everyone can predict and Swedes can join in:

https://spela.svenskaspel.se/spela-tillsammans/bli-medlem/c2faa35e-9eb4-4e6f-8b13-f01047ee6421

Europatipset:

91f470867e6d540b610f6d74d04be54e.png

Stryktipset:

a0abcb159b566a6d413ceb6d2feb93d0.png

4 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

At the moment I think Chelsea looks like one of the best ones to put straight up :) 

I see. thnx.

they way a see it Liverpool is the best one, even tough its only EFL-cup. also Chelsea did lose 4-0 last time against united. and they miss N'Golo Kanté and Antonio Rüdiger but then again untied miss pogba and Chelsea are the bether team today. so yeah both good "spik" :D

37 minutes ago, Deachuchu said:

I see. thnx.

they way a see it Liverpool is the best one, even tough its only EFL-cup. also Chelsea did lose 4-0 last time against united. and they miss N'Golo Kanté and Antonio Rüdiger but then again untied miss pogba and Chelsea are the bether team today. so yeah both good "spik" :D

I agree with your reasoning, the issue is the cup and who cares the most about it. I'd say pool has full focus on the league right now and they're way overplayed. Think 2 times the money MIGHT be a good play if they start with a decent line-up

6 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

I agree with your reasoning, the issue is the cup and who cares the most about it. I'd say pool has full focus on the league right now and they're way overplayed. Think 2 times the money MIGHT be a good play if they start with a decent line-up

true true :D

3 hours ago, PunisherLH2 said:

Kim I don't quite understand how these bets are applied. Are you betting on multiple selections for one match? Is it a 13 Fold? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Its kind of a 13 fold yes but on many games we pick all outcomes, hence those we want an upset in, the ones that we need to get in are the ones we put straight up, this time it was Arsenal, Villa, Dortmund and Sampdoria also we put 1x in the Metz game hence they can win or draw but not lose.

Sampdoria owned the game completely and Liverpool-Arsenal 5-5 with pool evening out in the 94th minute I don't even know what to say 

Archived