The Final Countdown - 4533x from Countdown free spins

klayveR

9 minutes ago, SwallRatchet said:

Nice man, how's the slot all round for you cause I'm considering to start playing it.

Overall the slot is paying great, but I'd consider myself to be very lucky. Had two great Venus bonuses (see my last thread) and two 256x wilds in the base game. Other than that, I'd argue that the game is very volatile, which is why I'm sticking with low stakes. It can eat your balance fast unless you get a couple of base game hits with the 27x wild. You can go some hundred spins without seeing a bonus and most often it pays about 20-50x.

If you really want to grind it for some bonuses, I'd suggest going with a lower stake than you usually play with. As you can see, even on lowest stake you can win substantial amounts (which is true for most games I guess, but still).

30 minutes ago, klayveR said:

Overall the slot is paying great, but I'd consider myself to be very lucky. Had two great Venus bonuses (see my last thread) and two 256x wilds in the base game. Other than that, I'd argue that the game is very volatile, which is why I'm sticking with low stakes. It can eat your balance fast unless you get a couple of base game hits with the 27x wild. You can go some hundred spins without seeing a bonus and most often it pays about 20-50x.

If you really want to grind it for some bonuses, I'd suggest going with a lower stake than you usually play with. As you can see, even on lowest stake you can win substantial amounts (which is true for most games I guess, but still).

Will do man thanks for the tip ?

Archived