Big Time Shite

jchneo

I hate this provider, games like Bonanza should be taken down, 5 million spins to get a 10x bonus, how the fuck did that bullshit game pass through regulation. Completely predictable outcomes with this slot, funny how we haven't seen a massive stake win on this game for about 2 years, UKGC should be tackling bullshit like this, not shitty FOBTs that a bunch of jobless dossers spend all day throwing their dole money in to.

if im not mistaken a lot of streamers were promoting btg slots as a result a lot of gamblers started playing those slots. 

I personally have lost money on bonanza. The only btg slot i kinda enjoy and win on multiple occasions is Queen of riches. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bonanza is a good game, the only problem i personally had with it is that it takes to many spins to get bonus, and people who complain about bonanza bonus give bad bonuses, its just bad luck...if you think about it, say you get a bonus every 300 spin, the chances of you getting a amazing bonus is ofc low, compare bonanza with for example book of dead u get bonus say every other 50spins, u will get same result of bad pay But u get the bonus more often which results on u getting a higher chance on seeing higher wins due to u get more bonuses faster. If bonanza gave u bonus every other 50spins then it would show u more high wins, same as Book of dead did.

Archived