Sloty.com Withdrawal

Kirstyw

Good Morning, Has anybody had any issues with getting a withdrawal from Sloty.com.

I've been waiting 7 days now for a withdrawal, the website states up to 72 hours for this process to be completed.

13th August: Before I did any form of withdrawal, they asked for the account to be verified with the various documents they asked for which I did and the account was verified.

14th August: I asked when the withdrawal would be completed and was told they would be reviewing my gameplay and account.

15th August: I was asked to upload a selfie with my ID and a picture of myself in which I did and this created an extra section on my account verification page.

16th August: Account was verified once again.

17th August: Now I'm being told that my account is going through a routine check. Unsure what this means but I'm getting no more info out of them as this is all that's been said. I complain and I get told that it's being escalated to management. 

18th-20th August: Checking account and asking whats going on just to be told that its still going through its routine check. 

21st August (Today): I'm currently in live chat once again trying to find out when my withdrawal is going to be processed. Still being told it is going through a routine check and will be released ASAP.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks

332931e18468a15e9d22d89491df77ea.png

Hi

Did you win big? Did you take a bonus? 

They are checking your gameplay and hoping to find any bullshit reason why they have the right to take your money. 

Or they hoping you get frustrated and lose all the money. Just by stalling your withdraw. 

If you have nothing to worry about, just stay calm and put restriction on how much you can play. (1 euro/day)

And just wait and you get your money. 

Its amazing how some sites just dont get it. Just pay out the god damn money and have happy customers. We all loose in the long run. And things like this posted on a forum like this will just cost them money. How stupid can management be.

I hope you get your money - and when you do tell them you have posted the procedure on gamling communities. Hopefully they eventually learn the mechanics of gambling. So sad imo.

Hey Spiker, I played my bonus and wagered it too, told me I was playing with real money (not bonus money) wagered £300 as it was a £10 Bonus, Got up to £700 but then got bored and went down to £300 but got it back up on a Roulette spin and withdrew the full £700 again 

1 hour ago, nabware said:

Its amazing how some sites just dont get it. Just pay out the god damn money and have happy customers. We all loose in the long run. And things like this posted on a forum like this will just cost them money. How stupid can management be.

I hope you get your money - and when you do tell them you have posted the procedure on gamling communities. Hopefully they eventually learn the mechanics of gambling. So sad imo.

Thats the thing, quick enough to take your money with indication that the card belongs to you but when want money back its brick wall after brick wall, pathetic really. 

Routine checks could sound like they are checking gameplay, or maybe for dual account? Did it say anything about max bet after completing wagering? some sites have that unfortunately. From what I remember though not this group. And did u win with your bonus money or freespins bonus money? Some sites have capped winnings on your freespins winnings as well. Most of the time this is just "routine check" and will just result in a delayed payout.

Archived