Real play Vs Fun play

preds86

I have a question about playing slots for fun... If there is a new slot that I'm not sure about, i'll sometimes play it for fun to get an idea of how it plays and to see if I actually like the slot or not.

My question is - When playing for fun, will it give an accurate representation of how the slot plays and pays? or will it be modified to play better to get you to play for real? Will there be a difference in RTP, variance, and feature frequency?

Cheers,

Peter

56 minutes ago, preds86 said:

I have a question about playing slots for fun... If there is a new slot that I'm not sure about, i'll sometimes play it for fun to get an idea of how it plays and to see if I actually like the slot or not.

My question is - When playing for fun, will it give an accurate representation of how the slot plays and pays? or will it be modified to play better to get you to play for real? Will there be a difference in RTP, variance, and feature frequency?

Cheers,

Peter

Simple answer: Slots in fun mode MUST play same as real mode :)

Best way is to actually play it for money so if you do hit the biggie you'll know its good if it doesn't pay don't play it again, or watch a streamer and request the slot so you don't do your balls in ? the fun mod / demo mode has to be played as if it was real cash something to do with licensing not sure what exactly but yeah.  

Archived