Saved by Donuts!

preds86

@preds86 long video preds. Your donut bonus was interesting. You started really low and got a couple of retriggers and things started to build.

32 spins at it playing a 0.20 p stake. The red donuts were your best hit and it lead into a £67 bonus.

Which i think you were quite happy with considering the start you got. Ok final result on the balance. Well done.??.

Thanks mate, and thanks for watching!

I know it turned out pretty long! Once I get playing I'm never sure how long its gonna end up... I suppose i'll get a feel for how long they're going to be as I carry on making them.

When it rolled in the first multiplier I thought it was going to be a dead bonus but it turned out to be decent!

Low stakes are what i'll be doing to start, not quite sure how things are going to work out so i'll keep it that way until things start to pick up... if they ever do!

5 minutes ago, preds86 said:

Thanks mate, and thanks for watching!

I know it turned out pretty long! Once I get playing I'm never sure how long its gonna end up... I suppose i'll get a feel for how long they're going to be as I carry on making them.

When it rolled in the first multiplier I thought it was going to be a dead bonus but it turned out to be decent!

Low stakes are what i'll be doing to start, not quite sure how things are going to work out so i'll keep it that way until things start to pick up... if they ever do!

Your welcome preds. Donuts has some serious potential with that multiplyer. It can go huge. Over x100.

I wish you good luck going forward preds. I hope to see some big wins posted up from you. It would be nice.

I no your just playing small stakes but eventually youl hit a big one.??.

1 hour ago, preds86 said:

Thanks @BoracicLint, I like it to last as long as possible! I generally up my stake if I get some winnings behind me... I do always think when I hit big wins that the win would be so much better with a higher stake... something to think about. 
Cheers

Makes perfect sense.

I play BTG mainly and play 60p on them as I like to try and make the wins just that bigger. I used to play Netent slots  at 40p but have substituted them with Microgaming slots at 40-60p and have been surprised at how much better they've been.

Archived