Magic Mirror Deluxe II - Helllooo ladies!

VonTratt

7 hours ago, VonTratt said:

Got this sweet hit in Magic Mirror couple months ago. Have got 3 ladies before a couple of times. But never 4.
The dream of 5 still lives ?

10 sek wager and the free spins landed on a solid 12 k SEK total. 

magicmirror.jpg

I had around x1500 and 70 games winning and barely hit anything it was same amount I bet too. If I could hit some premium I could surpassed you in this one. How mcuh did you win total? A premium could have make me rich here. I like this one too I was quite surprised when it's rolling quick on scatters and with that sound. :P

@VonTratt very nice win von. Not easy to hit on magic mirror deluxe 2. The ladies are tough to get. 

When it goes it goes with lots of retriggers but the top symbol which you have hit 4 of are elusive.

I have only ever seen 1 full screen of them.

Still for yourself von hittin 4 is enough to give you a really good payout. So well done on that.

Total bonus came to 12 k. 1200 euro. Playing a 10 sek bet. 1 euro. Awesome bonus.

Big congratz von and enjoy your winnings.??.

On 28/07/2018 at 16:38, Craig smith said:

@VonTratt very nice win von. Not easy to hit on magic mirror deluxe 2. The ladies are tough to get. 

When it goes it goes with lots of retriggers but the top symbol which you have hit 4 of are elusive.

I have only ever seen 1 full screen of them.

Still for yourself von hittin 4 is enough to give you a really good payout. So well done on that.

Total bonus came to 12 k. 1200 euro. Playing a 10 sek bet. 1 euro. Awesome bonus.

Big congratz von and enjoy your winnings.??.

Thank you so much!

Never seen any full screens with the top symbol. I dont even think i have ever seen 5 of them in the base game at the same time haha.
Still a lovely game...but as for Merkur slots....can be a living hell to trigger them free spins ?

Archived